What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The AMD Radeon Technology Group (RTG) develops GPU ASIC design that enhances our daily lives as we are entering an age of immersive computing. As part of the RTG team, your team will be responsible for Logical & Physiccal Implementation of next generation Graphics products
Enthusiastic Engineer willing to learn the new concepts and passionate in Digital Electronics
- Ability to learn and understand the Fundamentals of ASIC Architecture, ASIC Logical, Physical Implementation
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Sound Knowledge in Basic Electronics and Digital Designs
- Required good coding & Scripting Skills
- Good Communication, Technical and Analytical Skills
- M.S./M.E./M.Tech in Electronics Engineering with 7.5 CGPA and above
Requisition Number: 138191
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp