Based at Sega HQ, Brentford, West London.
Hybrid - 2 days per week in the office, 3 days flexible.
SEGA employees are passionate about entertaining the world with creative, innovative experiences while being part of a vibrant gaming community. We are a global company with the resources to match, coupled with a place where everyone knows each other on a first-name basis, working together to create innovative experiences, one community at a time.
SEGA of America (SOA) is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with its HQ based in Irvine, California, and a dedicated EMEA publishing team in London. Sitting within our SEGA of America Digital Sales Team, the Commercial Administrator role will join an expanding commercial team to support the continued growth and development of SEGA of America titles to maximise the lifecycle of each launch across an ever-changing video games market.
We believe that delivering the best games relies on having the best people, so we are constantly investing in our people through our benefits package, flexible working, and our community-focused, people-centric culture. Our industry-leading compensation and benefits include competitive salary and bonus schemes, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, health screening, electric car scheme, home technology scheme, Microsoft package discounts, and much more!
You will have some experience in a full-time role or an internship within a commercial environment, ideally in the gaming, digital or entertainment industries. Essentially, you will have a passion for gaming and will thrive working within a dynamic commercial team, whilst collaborating with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Support sales team with administrative tasks and general operations to help reach the product and corporate objectives.
- Help the team to track the status of product launches to inform the lifecycle after release.
- Chase and process sales orders and manage sales inventory.
- Keep track of sales provision and raise credit memos following a promotion.
- Manage the collation and interpretation of sales data and share with internal stakeholders (EU and NA).
- Help to build presentations and reports to support decision making and future launch direction.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 1+ years’ experience in an administrative role within a commercially focused team.
- Excellent knowledge of MS applications, especially Excel and SharePoint.
- A desire in developing data processing & analytics skills.
- The ability to quickly read, summarise and transpose contents from emails and reports without missing any key/critical pieces and share with relevant stakeholders.
Our Commitment to Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
At SEGA, we celebrate diversity and embrace the full spectrum of humanity, believing in a diverse, inclusive and equitable world in which everyone feels valued and respected regardless of what they look like or where they come from; Whether you’re a prospective employee or a full-time member of staff, we want you to feel involved in all aspects of our work and to have amazing opportunities during your time with us –regardless of your background. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you are pregnant or on family leave.
SEGA is a place where staff have a voice which is integral to our success as a business. Our inclusive, passionate people are empowered to educate, inform, and build awareness through our inclusion and wellbeing staff led values groups which include DEN (Disability Employee Network), RISE (Reinforcing Inclusion through Solidarity and Equality), Women at SEGA, PRIDE, SEGA Minds (group supporting mental health), Momiji (group that celebrates our Japanese heritage, language, and culture) and VIBE (our social and engagement committee).