Commercial Operations Coordinator
Who We Are
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Direct to Consumer (D2C)
As a Commercial Operations Coordinator you will support the Direct-To-Consumer (D2C) team working in close partnership with our Studios Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, Private Division, and Zynga to drive sales of industry leading games across a number of branded D2C channels, such as Studio web stores and other ecommerce channels.
- Maintain each store’s global content catalog using catalog management systems and ensure updates are handled in a timely fashion and in-step with the label’s release schedule and requirements.
- Set up and deploy marketing campaigns based on label and Direct to Consumer team requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external customer service partners to research and resolve issues promptly.
- Work across multiple departments within the Take-Two organization and externally with third-party platform and fulfillment providers.
- Utilize data tools and analyze sales reporting to execute store merchandising and demand planning.
- Monitor exception reporting to identify issues and quickly resolve internally or externally with third-party partners.
- Review stores for accuracy, bugs, and out-of-stock listings.
What you bring
- 2-3 years of Direct-to-Consumer experience with content management systems e.g. Contentful, Shopify
- An acute attention to detail and a self-starter work ethic.
- Ability to manage various data sets and effectively derive critical analysis and insights.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- JD Edwards experience a plus.
- An interest in video games preferred.
What we offer you
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare, Private dental, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (66% salary), Workplace Savings, 26 days holiday, Enhanced Family friendly policies + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Fitness reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.