Commercial Sales Representative - Mexico)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Commercial Sales Representative
We are looking for our next team member to drive AMD datacenter, pro graphics and commercial client sales in Mexico engaging with executive decision-makers at IT end-user customers to grow AMD Epyc, Ryzen Pro, and Radeon Instinct business. This will include working closely with multiple multinational data center and client device OEM’s including Dell, Lenovo, HPE, HPi, Cisco, Supermicro, etc. as well as their reseller/distributor channels that serve end-user customers.
This is a highly collaborative position, working with enterprise end-user customers and channels, as well as AMD’s global multinational data center server and client device OEM Account Sales, Marketing, and Channel teams.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk!
- Proficient English and Spanish speaker
- Analytical thinking and data-driven
- Persuasive communicator with the ability to present and influence customer and internal executive-level decision-makers
- Relentlessly focused on results-oriented success - strong drive to win and achieve incredible results
- Operational excellence, passionate with a positive attitude
- Consistent track record in sales with the ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills – collaborative, motivating, and able to lead and partner across organizational boundaries
- Account Manage key corporate/enterprise, public sector, and cloud end-user customers
- Drive sales of AMD Ryzen and Ryzen Pro-based commercial client PCs
- Drive Sales of AMD Epyc and Radeon Instinct based server and datacenter solutions
- Develop strong executive-level relationships with IT end-user decision-makers to understand their needs and to identify projects for data center and commercial client solutions that AMD and our partners can fulfill
- Influence winning strategies for same projects
- Define/Execute Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies with multinational data center server and client device OEMs and local integrators
- Manage budget/resources within AMD guidelines
- Manage and update business via Salesforce CRM – on time and accurately
- Proven experience selling data center and/or commercial client solutions and products
- Solid understanding of data center infrastructure server and storage solutions, software ecosystem, and workloads
- Solid knowledge of commercial PC client solutions and eco-systems
- Proven on going direct to the end-user experience of selling and influencing
Degree or equivalent experience
Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition Number: 148542
Country/Region/Location: Mexico State/Province: Distrito Federal City: Mexico City
Job Function: Sales