The Communications & Event specialist is a part of the Human Resource team providing support to the game teams. The candidate will be responsible of the studio’s communication planning and will ensure that all messages are amplified both internally (within Ubisoft) and externally (PR & event).
The Communications and event specialist corresponds with internal and external stakeholders to presents the studio as a highly desirable employer offering the opportunity to work on high quality products. The main objective of this role is to attract more talents to join Ubisoft Da Nang.
- Centralize & maintain the communication planning of the studio coming from each departments.
- Insure each actions and assets are aligned with the key messages of Ubisoft Da Nang studio.
- Define the strategy to amplify the reach of these pulse points.
- Manage the corresponding budget.
- Produce content such as video, post, article, news, photos, etc…
- Write media alert or interview
- Manage local media request
- Maintain cross-vibility with the local authority of Da Nang city.
- Plan and organize all events such as Team Building, Annual Party, Job Fairs & University Program.
- Manage staffing Club
- Provide support to the workplace team or our internal event (Christmas, kids festival, etc…)
- Provide support to the recruitment team by amplifying our job opening across several identified channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or relevant field.
- At least three years of communication and / or marketing experience including events.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Strong analytically and strategically.
- Outstanding communication skills, fluent in English written and spoken. French would be a strong advantage.
- Self-consistent and excellent organizational skills.
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines from different stakeholder.
- Knowledge of the games industry is a plus
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits