Communication Manager (12-Month Contract)
We are seeking a skilled PR Professional with a proven track record of working in a PR-related field.
As a Communication Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing our company's public image, improving brand awareness, and building positive relationships with key stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and implement effective PR strategies to promote the company's image and messaging.
- Nurture relationships with media outlets, journalists, bloggers, and influencers to secure positive media coverage.
- Build compelling press releases, media kits, and other PR materials to communicate key messages to the target audience.
- Monitor media coverage and track PR performance to evaluate the success of campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal APAC PR teams to ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in a PR agency or similar PR-related roles.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English with the ability to craft persuasive messaging.
- Understanding of Japan Media environment and positive relationship with the journalists
- Proven success in performing successful PR campaigns and securing media coverage.
- Strong network of media contacts and experience in media relations.
You might also have
- Experience working in IT or Technology industry
- Proficiency in Korean language
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Immigration - Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.