You will be an integral member of the team, responsible for executing integrated communication campaigns across traditional media and content creators, as well as supporting the wider team across a variety of allocated brands and projects. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a few years of professional experience and a passion for communications to take the next step in their career.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with the Head of Communications to implement tailored, effective, and innovative communications campaigns
- Collaborate with and support the Communications team in the execution of campaigns that fulfill the local engagement plan and business objectives
- Execute content creator campaigns for allocated titles that deliver strong ROI
- Collaborate closely with Ubisoft global teams to share local knowledge and coordinate campaigns
- Manage the co-ordination of local press and creator events
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on broader Ubisoft engagement projects
- Ensure local reports are finalised for global counterparts by the relevant deadline
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- A relevant degree in Marketing or Communications
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of the ANZ media landscape and social channels
- A flexible and dynamic approach with an ability to adapt to changing goals and objectives
- An achievement orientated individual who is passionate about a career in Communications
- Must display a high degree of initiative and attention to detail
- A positive attitude, with an outgoing and collaborative nature
WHAT YOU'LL GET
Our team has a lively culture, and we strive to make it a welcoming and enjoyable place to work.
- Personal performance & profitability bonus
- Flexible work from home and flexible working hours
- Choice of paid parking or public transport expenses
- Paid Parental leave
- Quarterly extra annual leave ‘duvet day’ to enjoy
- Monthly phone allowance
- Regular social events
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft's key environmental Commitments: Climate change is an urgent problem that affects us all, and Ubisoft is committed to doing its part to protect our planet by reducing our carbon emissions and inspiring our communities to take action. Played by millions around the world, video games can give players tools to learn more about sustainability and mobilise them to act on climate change. We believe that we will only make progress through collective effort: that’s why Ubisoft is actively working with other video game companies to move our industry forward through the UN’s Playing for the Planet Alliance.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To be considered for this position, please submit a covering letter outlining your experience, along with your CV.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have permanent residency.