YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Reporting to our Internal Communications Manager, you will play an instrumental role in telling stories of Ubisoft’s Singapore’s people, projects and passions in a variety of creative ways.
The Communications Specialist will work on a wide range of communications projects in the studio, with particular focus on strengthening internal studio culture and employer branding. You will be the studio’s internal journalist, building strong connections with various teams to learn their stories and find interesting ways to tell them.
As part of the studio’s Communications team, you will also support our external communications, events and social media efforts.
What You Will Do
- Content creation and storytelling. You will spend a chunk of your time writing, but we want our stories to be told in a variety of creative ways. Script a video, build an infographic, or turn a producer into a reaction .gif – make it fun!
- End-to-end project management. You will take ownership of your creative ideas here, coordinating resources and manpower to ensure goals are met and projects delivered on time.
- Maintain internal communication platforms. We are a big studio with many ways to keep people updated, including an intranet, Teams channels, emails and digital bulletin boards. Help us keep them up-to-date and engaging.
- Studio ambassador support. As an advocate for the studio’s culture and brand, you will play an active role in identifying ambassadors within the studio and preparing them for external engagements.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Background in Corporate Communications, Internal Communications, Social Media Management, Community Development/Management or any related field.
- Excellent command of English. You should be able to write fast, consistently and with flair. Versatility is also important, as you will need to deploy different styles for different occasions and stakeholders.
- Creative storytelling. you will need to create compelling narratives around our team members, studio life and projects.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills – you will need to be proactive in studio life and rally many different types of stakeholders to work effectively with you.
- Bonus: Experience with managing communication platforms like company social media pages, company intranets, company websites or internal communication platforms like Microsoft Teams.
Experience with any of the following are a bonus
- Managing company social media platforms
- Managing intranet or other internal communications platforms
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Teams
- Photography, videography, video editing, storyboarding or graphic design
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.