Community Ambassador - Life by You (Freelance)
As a Paradox Tectonic Community Ambassador, you will work as a part-time freelancer to support the activation, moderation, and development of the community and audience for our game, Life by You. You will support the growth and engagement of a healthy and inclusive community by supporting the management of relevant social media accounts and channels and executing content on those channels. You will also be responsible for measuring the success of the content and community activities conducted, providing regular reporting on reach, engagement, feedback, and sentiment to your Community Manager.
You will report to the Life by You Community Manager and work closely with them in day-to-day operations. You are responsible for the brand media channels assigned to you (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Discord, Forums, or others). You will define your number of weekly working hours in agreement with your Community Manager, depending on the needs of the brand and activity in the community. This can vary depending on the stage and life cycle of the product. You will be paid as a freelance worker, on the number of effective work hours reported, not exceeding 20 hours per week, at an hourly rate defined in your contract.
The skills we're looking for
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in community-focused projects, like moderating, administrating or leading fan communities
- Experience of essential social and community channels: Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Discord,
- Interest and experience in Life Simulation video games and their communities
- Experience writing copy and creating basic social media content
- Photoshop and basic video editing are preferred
Scope: Hourly-paid, part-time freelance / contracting job
Reports to: Life by You Community Manager
Location: Remote work, operating under Pacific Time Zone hours
At Paradox you will be part of a result driven, high trust and player centric culture. Our games and players take center stage and our first priority is always to add player value. If you are someone who thrives from the opportunities that this culture brings and knows how to navigate the challenges that also come with it we highly encourage you to apply for this job and join our team.