As Community & Brand Intern, you will report to one of the Brand Managers in Paris. This will be a 4-6 month paid internship. You will partner with and learn from the whole Publishing team here in Paris, across all Riot Games’ titles, and assist in the following areas:
- You will work with the Community Leads on our partners program in order to help us support our current content creators & identify tomorrow’s new faces
- You will work with our ambassadors to elaborate relevant community events.
- You will lead a handful of community-driven marketing projects designed to amplify our key events, whether inside or around the games, and support the local strategy of our different games.
- You will evaluate and report on projects and players sentiment, and suggest actions based on your observations.
- You will coordinate our invoices process with our financial team in Dublin.
- Your creative force will be valued as you participate in brainstorming sessions to determine the tactics we will deploy in France.
- This internship is for students only. A “convention de stage” will be signed between Riot Games and your school.
- You are currently a student and have accomplished at least 3 years of studies in the Marketing/Communication field
- You are a native French speaker and have solid written and spoken English.
- A past internship in an Entertainment company would definitely be a plus
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!