As a Community Developer, you will be responsible to interact with our fans and communities in the western market.
You will help the brand team in delivering content (write, streams, video) & activities (community workshops) across the different community channels.
What you will do:
· You are a representative voice of our players in internal discussions with our brand team to make sure they are represented and play an active role in our decision-making processes.
· Define the tools/content needed to operate the animation of our community across the different channels.
· Assess the key community channels required by the game.
· You regularly engage with players at a 1:1 level, encouraging discussion and engagement to contribute towards the growth of the community.
· Recruit and manage our Star Players.
· You produce and distribute communications for keeping players up to date on changes, upcoming features, fixes, or MKT pluses points and the development roadmap.
· You follow up user ratings and reviews in stores on a daily basis.
· You present periodical reports of Community Report highlighting key recommendations to Community Development and the Live Ops team and game team.
· You ensure the transmission of information on the various issues encountered in our games between the players, Customer Service team and the Production team
· You create and improve the resources intended for players (FAQ, tutorials, etc.).
What you should have:
· BA or above education
· At least 3 years’ experience in community management and social media experience with games, entertainment or web publishing outlet, customer service experience (any form, online preferred) is a plus.
· Passionate about games and interested in social networks and gaming communities, Ubisoft fan is a plus.
· Have an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude, social personality and a true team player.
· Organized, detail-oriented, proactive and able to work under pressure.
· Proficiency in English communication.
· Interest for fantasy games, series, movies, books, GOT, LOTR, Warcraft , Heathstone
· Nice to have : played/loved Heroes of Might & Magic games
· Play mobile games, especially Mobile RPG/SLG/ card/ MOBA
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!