The Community Development Lead will lead the community strategy for Ubisoft Mobile games in APAC, building connections between the community of our current and future players and the Ubisoft’s teams, developing a multi-channel strategy, creating the right messages and assets for our audience. You will also work with several of our services at an international level, including the teams handling PR, Events, Business and Development, to make sure the concerns of the community are voiced for all aspects related to marketing and game development.
You bring a strong understanding of Asian players behaviour/preferences and social media platforms, are an expert to build community around our mobile games with knowledgeable in industry trends and the latest innovations.
In the details, your missions will be:
- Defining and deploying the community marketing strategy for Ubisoft Mobile games in collaboration with the APAC Marketing team and the games’ Development and Marketing teams as well.
- Analyzing and improving the performance of the game's social media channels
- Growing content creators and influencer marketing of the game
- Planning, executing and tracking new projects and online & offline content, through these content creators / influencers
- Reviewing and analyzing key metrics of content creators / influencers, that resonates with marketing strategy of the game on a weekly/monthly basis
- Establishing partnerships with content creators / influencers to broaden engagement with the community
- Ensuring the production of community assets - in collaboration with the development teams - such as videos, articles, livestreams, interviews, etc.
- Monitoring player and community sentiments to provide relevant feedbacks to game studios to support high impact player centric live service
- Working with Community Managers assigned to your game to ensure successful deployment of your strategy’s tactics, as well as supporting them in their conversations with the community
- Handling crisis management
What you need to succeed in this positionrole :
- You are passionate by the video games industry, and the mobile gaming one is a big plus. Yourself, you are a big gamer with ideally a strong interest in mid/hard core games (FPS, RPG, Strategy games for instance)
- You already a proven experience in Community management and/or Community Development on client side (digital/marketing/social) or digital agencies
- You have excellent knowledge of social media & influencers platforms (Discord, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience in digital marketing with digital creation (videos, photos, articles, livestreams, podcasts, etc.) would be a big advantage. Being familiar with tools such as Photoshop/Premiere Pro could help you in this position.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you know how to think globally and strategically;
- You have a native level written & spoken Japanese language proficiency and are fluent in English
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.