Community Liaison Executive (Full Time 12 months FTC)
Job Title Community Liaison Executive (Full Time 12 months FTC)
Location: SI HQ, Here East, London
Reporting to: Social Media Manager
Sports Interactive is looking for a creative and hardworking Community Liaison Executive (CLE) to act as the studio’s ‘eyes and ears’ in the world of Football Manager content. This is a new and exciting role reporting into the Social Media Manager. The role is currently for a 12 month fixed term period.
Operating within the studio’s communications team, the CLE will be responsible for monitoring FM content across all channels; video, audio and social media.
The CLE will not only be on top of all of the FM content that’s just been posted on YouTube, they’ll also know what’s about to happen on Twitch and what’s expected across the FM-related podcasts and blogs too. In addition to this, the CLE will develop and maintain relationships with the global community of FM content creators and will always be aware of what’s keeping them engaged (or otherwise).
The ideal candidate will already be involved in FM content creation at some level (although this is not a requirement) and will be an avid fan of FM and the culture that surrounds it.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with influential members of the FM content creator community, in conjunction with other members of the Social Media team.
- Monitoring and curating content created and circulated in the wider FM community.
- Reporting regularly to the Social Media and Community and Customer Experience (CCE) teams with insights gathered from monitoring FM content, with a focus on sentiment and hot topics.
- Reporting key insights to the studio’s internal Content team to help them develop future content to meet the FM community’s needs.
- Working closely with the CCE team to remain aware of notable game issues and work-arounds and how to direct customers to the relevant support channels.
- Proposing and executing new ideas for social media content and wider marketing efforts.
- Along with other members of the Social Media team, ensuring 24-hour, 365-day social support.
- Assisting in the management of SI’s social media channels, with an emphasis on replying to customer queries via Twitter and Facebook.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A wide knowledge of (and interest in) the world of Football Manager content creation.
- The ability to work on numerous projects concurrently.
- An understanding of the importance of prioritisation and deadlines.
- A willingness to improve relevant skills and knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced creative environment as a team player.
- A strong interest in (and knowledge of) Football Manager.
Sports Interactive (SI) is an ambitious development studio creating immersive sports management simulations. Since 1994, we’ve captivated a global pool of players with our iconic, BAFTA award-winning game, Football Manager. We’re a wholly owned subsidiary of SEGA having caught their attention in 2006 with our continuous critical and commercial success.
We’re a tenacious community, coming together at the Here East technology hub in Stratford, East London. Always expanding, the SI team takes on the gaming genre through a diverse array of disciplines. But no matter how big we dream, we keep our approach (and your schedule) flexible, creating a relaxed atmosphere where collaboration can thrive.
Further information on the company and its games is available at www.sigames.com.
We approach everything with passion, whether that’s making our mark on the gaming and football industries or doing our bit for the world around us. We want to share that outlook with everyone who shows up to work here each day.
We like our talent tenacious, so you can expect to surround yourself with other ambitious individuals bringing their A-game to many different disciplines. We know collaboration is the key to constantly topping our best, and encourage our people to fiercely realise their own personal potential.
We believe everyone matters, no matter which part of the business you’re in. Above all else, we’re a team. A team with a down-to-earth dynamic, that works and plays together. We have fun doing what we do; one of the many reasons we’re one of the best places to work in the UK games business (Gameindustry.biz 2021 Large studio category).
And if you want a work/life balance, we’re behind you. Because while we live to create extraordinary games, we know that’s not all you’ve got going on. You can trust that we always keep things in perspective, fostering an environment where work can be more than just a job.
Our flexible working culture gives team members the responsibility to optimise their workloads, with in-office, hybrid and remote working options. Even in countries where we don’t directly employ*, we’ll even explore what’s possible via third parties and do our best to accommodate location preferences. We’re also a London Living Wage employer and proudly boast one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry.
*We’re able to directly employ in the UK, Ireland, France, Sweden and Finland.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from any relevant candidate irrespective of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion, or belief. Our studio has disabled access and facilities.
SI is proudly a Disability Confident Committed employer, and we are dedicated to ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. Our studio has disabled access and facilities but please ensure you advise us if you require any other reasonable adjustments to be made to support you during the recruitment process.
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing but will be changed from time to time as the job is a career development job which will be adjusted according to the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.