Within the HQ of Creation Studios, you will be part of the International Production Producing Community team. Attached to the Team Lead Tech Community, you will participate in the management of the Ubisoft Tech Partner community.
On a daily basis, your mission will be to help the Tech Community project manager lead the Tech Partners community, which brings together Ubisoft's tech leaders across all of our studios. More specifically, you will be in charge of:
- The organization of sharing calls and dedicated digital events
- The editorial chart of the internal blog and newsletter intended for this community
- Reflection with Knowledge management teams to establish the best documentation strategy
You may also contribute:
- The launches of new communities on tech or industry innovation topics
- To monitor the competition in the video game sector.
- You are studying in a university / communication/ or a business school, and you are looking for a work-study program (apprenticeship)
- You master the Office suite and the Adobe suite (mastery of SharePoint is a plus)
- You demonstrate rigor and organization
- You have fluent written and spoken English
- You are interested in the world of tech and video games
- Apprenticeship starting from October 2021.
- Please, indicate your apprenticeship rythm in the cover letter.
- Location: Saint-Mandé, accessible by line 1 (Saint-Mandé) of the Paris metro and RER A (Vincennes)
Ubisoft, a great place to work :
- Fun at work : immersive events in our games, a lot of conferences and webinars, celebration evenings (out of Covid-19 context), playtest sessions….
- A caring and collaborative culture that encourages knowledge sharing
- A dynamic environment which leads to continuous innovation and improvement, where everyone’s ideas have the opportunity to shine.
- Working with experts in their field and enthusiasts who take up the challenge of pushing the limits of video game/entertainment every day
- And many other benefits!
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.