YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
The main responsibilities of the Community Developer will be to:
As a Community Manager, you will help our team on their next adventure. You will interact with our players through social media channels, to help improving our games with player feedback. The Community Manager will report to the Community Developer.
Your daily adventure:
- Represent the voice of our players in internal discussions with production teams to make sure they are represented and play an active role in our decision-making processes.
- Engage with players at a 1:1 level, encouraging discussion and engagement to contribute towards the growth of the community.
- Stay in touch with our users daily on Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Instagram, Reddit, blogs or any other medium where players come to discuss our games.
- Create and publish community content on our brand websites to inform and entertain our players.
- Produce and distribute communications for keeping players up to date on changes, upcoming features, fixes, and the development roadmap.
- Follow-up on user ratings and reviews in stores daily.
- Submit periodical reports of Community feedback, suggestions, issue reports and store reviews summarizing and highlighting key recommendations to Community Development and the game dev team.
- Collaborate towards strategic decisions and plans for in-game activations and social channels.
- Interact and collaborate with Brand Influencers.
- Research and keep up to date on social media trends and produce benchmarks on tools, platforms, and competitors.
- Excellent oral and written English and French skills.
- Experience in social media on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, Discord, Twitch, Instagram, Reddit and forums.
- Experience in community management with games, entertainment, or web publishing outlet.
- Passionate about games and interested in social networks and gaming communities.
- Customer service experience (any form, online preferred) is a plus.
- BA or equivalent education preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Great positive attitude, social personality, and a true team-player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and able to work under pressure.
- A work permit for Spain (prior to applying for the position) is necessary.
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday.
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy.
- Reduced schedule on August, Easter, Christmas and special dates such Sant Jordi and Sant Joan.
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant.
- Mobile device grant based on seniority.
- Cigna private Health insurance.
- Physiotherapist special rates in the office.
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events.
- English, Spanish and French free lessons in the studio.
- Great discounts in our games.
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services.
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages.
- Company parties and events.
- Friday’s beers.
- Relocation Package (when needed).
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age or disability status.