Community Manager - Mobile
The future of entertainment is interactive, and our Marketing team plays an important role in this future by building content, culture, and community around our brands. We empower audiences to Play, Create, Watch, and Connect across our amazing franchises and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FC, Apex Legends, and Battlefield. We’re a multi-functional group, with world-class expertise in building fandoms, driving interactive storytelling, and positioning our franchises at the center of the broader entertainment ecosystem.
Reporting to our Mobile Publishing & Marketing Manager, the Community Engagement Manager will manage the management EA's Mobile social media campaigns in Mexico and LATAM. You will develop and launch local social channels for EA core mobile franchises in the market. They will manage the local implementation of social content strategies, and work with all partners to manage content calendars, scheduling, and publishing of content. We ask that you have a strong grasp of social media platforms. You are a specialist, knowledgeable in industry trends and the latest innovations. You will work with important regional and global partners to integrate and align social opportunities and build EA's community base.
You will play an important role in the EA Emerging Markets Commercial Mobile team as it will shape the social media marketing approach, determine digital plans and live service operations to meet the needs and feedback from our players in the region.
- You will coordinate the performance of the game's social media channels
- You will grow content creators and influencer marketing of the game
- You will plan and track new projects and online content
- You will analyze important metrics and help market strategy of the game on a weekly/monthly basis
- You will stablish partnerships to broaden EA's engagement with the community
- You will monitor player and community sentiments to provide relevant feedback to game studios to support high impact player centric live service programs
- You will partner with EA global creative and localisation teams to create assets that both resonate with local players and are tailored for mobile platforms.
- You will develop relationships with platform, brand and media partners within Mexico.
- You will bring performance metrics related to revenue and user growth through operations
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing on client side (digital/marketing/social) or top digital/advertising agencies.
- A passion for the video games industry, and for mobile games in particular.
- Strong creative and editorial skills – including language localization.
- Experience developing insights from social listening.
- Experience with social analytics across channels.
- Summarize data from many sources into relevant insights.
- Experience growing social communities and developing content on social platforms.
- Working knowledge of tools like Synthesio, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Datasift, Radian 6.
- Creative, player first approach.
- Written and spoken Spanish language proficiency
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.