What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- You will assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of global compensation programs and initiatives, ensuring consistency with AMD’s compensation philosophy and alignment with overall strategic objectives.
- As part of a highly collaborative team, you will provide consultative support to HR team members and business leaders across the organization to ensure that our pay programs attract and retain top talent, reinforce our values, and drive a high-performance culture.
- You are a top-tier professional with experience supporting compensation initiatives in a global organization and can resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- In addition, to a keen attention to detail, you interpret sophisticated data and draw conclusions from it.
- You understand the value of working in a collaborative environment to get to the best solution for your customers.
- You have a strong work ethic and drive execution excellence.
- Your ability to communicate optimally in both writing and verbally, coupled with outstanding project management skills will put you in good stead at AMD.
- Partner with HR business partners to serve as a compensation subject matter expert.
- Provide consultative expertise for compensation reviews, benchmarking, and problem-solving in support of the company’s overall corporate compensation program
- Provide support of annual compensation programs, such as bonus, focal (merit/promotion/LTI), and market pricing.
- Serve as a strong program manager to execute annual compensation programs.
- Research and analyze global market data, salary surveys, and compensation trends to drive creative programs
- Actively conduct complicated data analysis, interpret results, present findings, and recommend changes as needed to build internal process documentation and recommend improvements to existing processes and procedures.
- Partner with HRBP partners to provide appropriate guidance and interpretation of policies and guidelines.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure data and system readiness to deliver annual compensation cycles.
- Builds strong working relationships with various cross-functional groups/stakeholders to understand customer needs and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Extensive experience in a compensation role in a global workforce
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP
- Incentive Plan Design and Knowledge desired
- Experience using compensation tools like PayFactors
- Experience using Radford salary surveys and tools
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
- Quantitative analysis skills and a solid understanding of statistical analysis is useful
Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business plus 8+ years of related experience,
Santa Clara/San Jose, California, Austin, Texas
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.