As a Concept Artist at Ubisoft Annecy, you will be working on our project Riders Republic.
Understand and follow the Art Direction of the game to come up with memorable concepts;
Create sketches to help the Artistic Director show the artistic intentions of the project;
Make all necessary changes to maintain the consistency of the AD;
Communicate effectively with all artistic and marketing teams who will use your work as references;
Considerate the technical constraints and limitations to suggest realistic concepts.
Share your knowledge within the Studio Concept community and mentor other artists
What you bring to the team
You have already worked for several AA or AAA video game production or on cinematic productions as a Concept Artist.
- Drawing skills / 2D concepts (3D is a plus)
- Proficiency in Adobe® Photoshop®;
- Architectural and anatomical knowledge
- Knowledge of image composition
- Strong ability to interpret other people's ideas;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to provide and accept feedback and adapt to change
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development
Due to the summer period, our application processing time is longer than usual. We will be able to give you feedback on your profile at the beginning of September. Thank you again for your interest in the position and your understanding.