Concepteur.trice de la qualité - Iron Man / Quality Designer - Iron Man
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français, "Select Language" dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page.
Join Our Team as a Quality Designer
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Motive QA (Montreal) is looking for a Quality Designer with a background in Level Design to join an established, experienced team working on a AAA title in development.
Reporting to the QA Development Manager, you'll work cross discipline with developers, partner teams and within QA to literally rewrite the book on how we test our games here at Motive.
You'll ensure EA accomplishes its commitment to putting Players First, by working with our developers and partners to raise the bar on product quality. If that's you then we want to hear from you
What You'll Do:
- You will help establish QA processes for all World systems and content pipelines
- Mentor QA Team members on best practices for embedded QA work
- You will collaborate and promote best practices across our organization, and share experience across multiple studios.
- Work with level designers, level artist and tech designers to ensure high standards of content quality are maintained.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and share updates with the wider QA team.
- Develop an intimate understanding of the design and content production and their associated requirements
- Use development tools to guide issue identification upstream and promote defect prevention.
- Identify and propose high value automation and telemetry plans to help support coverage across major world systems
- Provide qualitative feedback to improve overall product quality and polish
- Determine how we can use player/internal data to support features at both the design and review stages and bring that voice into those meetings.
- Report progress and status through regular communication with appropriate managers and other partners.
To do this job well, you have:
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience doing Quality Assurance and Quality Control working in an embedded, integrated product team in a QA capacity.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of how software is made and deployed, as well as the tools used for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
If you're passionate about software, have experience, and can work well in teams, we'd love to hear from you!