Consumer Products Intern
Job Title:Consumer Products Intern
Job Title: Consumer Products Intern – Hardlines (Activision Blizzard)
Reporting To: Franca Bernatavicius
Department: Consumer Products
Location: Wardour Street / WFH
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
As a Consumer products intern you will support the hardlines and publishing senior consumer product manager in delivering successful consumer product programs against Activision and Blizzard franchises across the international region (Central Europe, Eastern Europe, The Middle East and ANZ), working with internal brand teams, including product development, finance and legal as well as external licensing agents, licensees / brand partners.
We are looking for a multitasker who is passionate about what they do and not afraid to get stuck in and be instrumental in the day to day activities. The Consumer Products Intern will also be responsible for sharing marketing, PR, sales and retail materials.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Research and provide competitive benchmarking against external CP programs and present findings to the CP team, identifying opportunities
- Work with external licensing partners and agents on financial reporting, evaluating risks and opportunities on a quarterly basis
- Manage collection of CP materials and organize on a common drive to share regularly with the wider team
- Work with external licensees in providing samples across all categories and manage the stock list
- Co-ordinate and communicate ATVI retail / marketing initiatives with external partners and agents
- Contract administration
- Facilitate marketing asset delivery to agents and licensees
- Manage up to date licensee lists / retailer database and product catalogues, providing updates to the team on a quarterly basis
- Support the CP team on internal / external events, attending where needed
- Provide external partners and agencies UpToDate communication, presentations, materials
- Creation of internal and external presentations
- Regional and international travel, as required
We are looking for someone passionate about the entertainment industry. Someone who is looking for an internship that will challenge and grow their experience by working across different areas of the consumer product division and broadening their knowledge and experience of a working environment.
- Interested in learning more about merchandise, product development, distribution and marketing within the entertainment sector
- A multitasker and a team-player
- Fully committed to the position
- Enjoy change in a fast-paced environment but can retain focus on what’s at hand
- Flexible, creative and always looking for solutions
- Adherence to deadlines
- Have done / can do / will do approach
- Pragmatic thinker, not afraid to work outside the box
- Drive for results
- Actively communicates
- A high degree of accuracy, care and attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- At least intermediate level in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Passion for gaming
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world\'s largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.