Content Manager & Editor
As a Content Manager & Editor, you are at the helm of all the content we publish; a blog focused on SEO, a case study with an AAA game, a technical white paper on Compute, or a thought leadership blog about where the industry is headed. To create content, you’ll be conducting interviews with internal experts and editing existing content to make sure we present our technical expertise in the format our audiences consume. All while making sure the content follows our tone of voice, and is released on time to support nurture flows, digital strategy and thought leadership.
Based on the content strategy, you will be briefed with the goal and its deadline or produce your own ideas and suggestions. You’ll need to understand how our technology stack solves problems for our customers, by conducting interviews with experts and reading product sheets and existing content. Your knack for copywriting, interviewing and filming experts, and understanding of IT infrastructure makes the content come alive.
- Work with technical and commercial stakeholders to create and edit short- and long-form marketing content including web pages, SEO blogs, microsites, collateral materials, emails, landing pages, and more
- Own the entire content process, from briefing, to skeletons, dirty drafts, interviews, and final delivery of content, while staying connected with your stakeholders to implement feedback in every step of the process
- Be the bridge between our internal experts and customers, connect them through your (written) content
- Contribute to our tone of voice and help ensure consistency across all edited content and across the organization
- Support fellow team members as needed with copy & editorial operations
At i3D.net, who you are is just as important as what you can do. You’ll be a hands-on self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is used to being an ambassador for a global company. You can be your own master and relish the opportunity to structure your own days and interconnect with a multitude of people both in and outside the company. You can balance many technical subjects as well as the way our audience consumes information and use your knack in copywriting, editing and interviewing to create content. Most importantly, you’re a team player who can stand your ground in a fast-paced but fun working environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism, or communication
- 3+ years of relevant, tech-oriented writing and editorial experience
- Fluent in written and spoken C2-level English
- Being able to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently, and being able to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience with SEO writing or willing to learn
- Open to feedback and being able to improve day-by-day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Both creative and strategically minded
- A natural curiosity and affinity for technology & gaming
We request candidates to be eligible to work in The Netherlands.
What does i3D.net offer you?
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge, and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance & work-from-home budget
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance including remuneration of relevant education, courses, and training
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to Ubisoft games through Ubisoft Connect
- Free use of the in-house gym