Content Marketing Lead
Activision Blizzard Media connects brands and players with fan-first integrated advertising experiences across gaming and esports. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports like the Call of Duty League™, the Overwatch League™ and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences.
Your role within Activision Blizzard Media
The Content Marketing Lead will play an important role in growing Activision Blizzard Media’s presence in the advertising industry through the development of engaging, insightful and creative content that positions Activision Blizzard Media as a ‘must-buy’ for brands. Reporting into the Head of Communications & Marketing Strategy, this role will develop and own Activision Blizzard Media’s content calendar, inclusive of blogs, bylines, and social media; and is responsible for translating complex messages into compelling content targeted at a B2B advertising and marketing audience.
- Develop and manage B2B content calendar, inclusive of blog posts, thought leadership articles and social media content, under strategic direction from the Head of Communications & Marketing Strategy
- Synthesize and translate research and insights into compelling and easy-to-understand written collateral including whitepapers, one-pagers and bylines targeted at the advertising and marketing industry
- Identify key content themes and storytelling opportunities for Activision Blizzard Media within the in-game advertising landscape, inclusive of new content types and formats
- Develop and shape the content and messaging for speaking appearances including synopsis, key takeaways and presentation decks
- Partner with Sales Enablement Lead on development of client-facing communications including automated email content, newsletters, case studies and partner decks
- Partner with Digital Marketing Lead on website content including SEO implementation, reporting and analytics to track and optimize content performance
- Provide support for internal-facing communications and marketing content needs
- 8+ years of experience developing content for a B2B audience, bonus for advertising or marketing industry experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with experience distilling complex ideas into easy-to-understand and engaging copy
- Experience owning a comprehensive content calendar across multiple platforms and managing social media accounts, specifically LinkedIn and Twitter
- Strong storytelling skills, with ability to identify key content angles and tailor these for a specific target audience
- Highly organized and detail-orientated, comfortable managing multiple projects and timelines concurrently
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, high growth organization preferred
- Good understanding of website reporting metrics and analytics
- Knowledge of and interest in advertising, marketing and gaming industries
In New York City, the standard base pay range for this role is $107,975 - $147,910 annually. This base pay range is for New York City and is not applicable to other locations. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role are eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/