Content Producer -TwitchCon (Contract)
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch is looking for an experienced Content Producer to own content management and logistics for TwitchCon: the ultimate IRL gathering of the Twitch community, bringing thousands of streamers and fans together for an annual celebration in North America and Europe. The Content Producer will support the TwitchCon Senior Content Manager in across content production processes, drive event goals and timelines, ensure quality control of content, and manage the onsite execution of the content. Reporting to the Senior Content Manager, this role will have high visibility across the Marketing, Content, and Partnerships teams. They will work closely with the Partnerships and Content teams to facilitate partner and speaker involvement at TwitchCon. The Content Producer will be the primary liaison with all partners and speakers once their participation has been determined for TwitchCon. Partner and speaker involvement includes general session engagements, panel discussions, exhibit hall stages, and Meet and Greets.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, extremely organized individual with experience managing complex content programs for large-scale conferences. This individual should have demonstrated success working across a broad spectrum of stakeholders, be comfortable interfacing with senior leadership, and experience in developing logistic plans that meet the shared vision and needs of both internal and external customers.
- Support Senior Content Manager in curating content for TwitchCon, including manage meetings, timelines, and review process for all event content deliverables
- Attend cross-functional meetings to support in and collaborate on developing and scheduling all event content programming alongside the Senior Content Manager
- Create content programming for both internal and speaker / partner deadlines
- Assist in the Call for Content for TwitchCon, including the development of:
- Call for Content program and process
- Call for Content marketing efforts and target audiences
- Programming review and selection process
- Management of speaker materials including formatting and editing final presentation decks
- Additional needs for internally curated content
- Manage scope, budget, and production of interactive workshops
- Act as primary liaison with all partners and speakers once their participation has been determined at an event, including:
- Build speaker and content programming database
- Communicate all schedules and logistics with partners and speakers
- Streamline the process and coordinate cancellations and replacements
- Track and organize internal materials
- Edit and coordinate all content-related pages on event website and mobile app
- Build content schedules on website and mobile app
- Ensure messaging on the website and mobile app is up-to-date including testing and Q&A
- Copy editing of content descriptions
- Coordinate changes to date, time, descriptions, titles, speakers
- Onsite execution of event content and speaker management
- 5+ years experience of successfully executing content programs at both large-scale tradeshows and bespoke conferences
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Coordination of classes or content at events and / or trade shows
- Experience with high touch client management
- Proven success navigating complex work environments, leveraging matrixed resources, services and platforms
- Well traveled, culturally sensitive, and able to balance human factors with professional expectations
- Knowledge of the Twitch community, creator ecosystems and/or of gaming
- Native member of the Twitch community
Contract Length: Estimated 9 months ( per length of service policy)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $30.00 /hour in our lowest geographic market up to $60.00/hour in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.