Coordinating Producer II - Esports, Broadcast Production
The Esports team is focused on delivering amazing fan experiences through our global events and regional competitions. Our professional and semi-professional competitive tiers in League of Legends, VALORANT and other Esports involve thousands of players and hundreds of organizations competing every week.
As a Riot Coordinating Producer, you’ll function as the heartbeat of your team. Using your deep understanding of production you’ll be the main point of contact for all requests/questions from collaborating departments regarding scheduling, staffing, logistics, budgeting, and overall operational production of a global event broadcast. You’ll manage talent relations as the main point of communication and negotiation with agencies and self-represented talent. You’ll lead talent introductions on site as well as provide them with logistics and travel support. On location you’ll be the lead conduit between broadcast and production, responsible for the creation and management of the schedule, organizing teams for rehearsals and ensuring team readiness prior to tech checks and broadcast days.
You’ll also work with Senior Broadcast Leadership to manage the department through defining internal team structure and assignments; creating, as well as maintaining and implementing team processes.
- Managing Global Broadcast and English Language Feed Budgets as Broadcast’s representative with Global Finance
- Lead Broadcast representative for regional content creator teams, determining locations/timing for shooting, approving crew/equipment/space availability as well as factoring in possible crew/talent OT considerations and approving those within Broadcast budgets
- Lead Broadcast representative for making requests/coordinating with Player Management for any Pro Player involvement
- Lead Broadcast representative on site, collaborating with other Content Services teams in order to create and execute production schedules, tech checks, rehearsals and live shows
- Lead Broadcast representative between Talent and Talent Representatives for Global Shows, managing negotiations, hiring, budgeting, travel, logistics, scheduling and onboarding.
- Create and manage production model comparison processes and make recommendations to ensure maximum efficiency across Global Broadcast
- Create and manage broadcast team travel schedules and staffing lists, making sure everyone is where they need to be when they need to be there
- 6+ years of experience in production and production budgeting
- Proven history of working on successful large-scale live events in a production coordinator capacity
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the Riot Esports ecosystem and remote production
- Understanding of broadcast engineering and best practices
- Experience negotiating contracts and holding direct conversations with Talent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that facilitate the establishment of strong working relationships with colleagues across a wide range of business functions.
- High degree of adaptability and comfort working in a fast-paced, rapidly-evolving environment
- Highly skilled in excel and experience working with budgets
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles only) Base salary range between $99,000 USD - $139,000 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).