Coordonnateur.trice de production / Production Coordinator - DEADSPACE
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
"Motive” is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we’re not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You’ll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Motive is looking for a Production Coordinator to join our team. You will be reporting to the Franchise Development Director.
- New staff set-up and onboarding (e.g., equipment, workstations, support).
- Work with facilities to plan/manage individual and/or team moves and ensure a nice working environment.
- Organize and plan team activities, events (ie: Quality of live Events, Holiday party, Team Outings, etc).
- Manage promotional merchandise (swag)/gifts orders and deliveries to team members.
- Purchasing & Contract processing, invoice payments & tracking.
- Managing workflow of legal approvals & NDA requests.
- Work with IT to proactively manage hardware and software needs for the Studio/Team.
- Maintaining libraries & references assets, managing deliveries & shipments, office supplies.
- Help facilitate domestic and international travel & team logistic needs (calendar, meetings, expenses, food catering…).
- Ensure a good communication between all project collaborators and help developing good communication tools for weekly reports, presentations, etc.
- Attend core project meetings and workshops and ensures meeting notes/action plans are clearly documented and communicated.
- Coordinate with project and Legal team to do Game Credits and Production Query.
- Identify areas for improvement in project coordination processes.
- Work closely with the playtest lab and dev team to secure playtesting build delivery.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven abilities in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and must demonstrate an ability to quickly learn a wide variety of software packages.
- Possess strong written and verbal communications skills, in French and English.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, using critical thinking and problem-solving skills along the way.
- Experience working in the video game industry and/or passion for gaming is an asset.