Counsel, Mobile & AdTech
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., a leading interactive entertainment company, seeks a Mobile/AdTech attorney to join its EMEA Legal team. This is an opportunity to work closely with multiple labels and colleagues across the company. The selected candidate will work from our offices in London, UK reporting into Vice President & Counsel, EMEA.
What You’ll Take On
- Counsel for Take-Two’s mobile arrangements across EMEA, with a particular focus on supporting Take-Two’s mobile gaming division.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Legal to provide practical, consistent advice for commercial arrangements, advertising / marketing, consumer protection, IP, and privacy.
- Review and negotiate a wide range of commercial agreements (MSAs, Monetization Agreements, IOs, vendor agreements, licence agreements, DPAs) with mobile partners including AdTech and MarTech companies, analytics and attribution service providers, outsourcing and software vendors.
- Advise labels and studios on mobile platform requirements and best-in-class approaches for app development and operations.
- Assess risks associated with highly complex legal issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Advise on product-related regulatory matters including advertising, game content, age-appropriate design, and IP assets.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Legal to provide day-to-day counseling to Take-Two’s labels and studios.
- Serve as part of a global team of lawyers, paralegals, and staff helping Take-Two’s labels and studios create the most innovative and creative products as efficiently as possible
What You Bring
- Qualified UK solicitor with 2 – 5+ years PQE gained working in-house or at a law firm advising on AdTech, MarTech, advertising, consumer protection, IP and data matters.
- Strong working knowledge of AdTech/MarTech industries, including the differences and relationships between DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Ad Networks, Ad Exchanges, MMPs and other key players.
- Extensive experience negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements applicable to mobile properties including advertising and digital technology.
- Ability to evaluate complex scenarios and effectively distill information for client team including practical, risk-based recommendations considering global application.
- Ability to work in and understand rapidly developing areas of the law and technology.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and resolve issues quickly and effectively supporting multiple labels and studios.
- Common sense, kindness, good humor, and a commitment to teamwork.
- Knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, the videogame industry.
- Collaborative and motivated to find the best approach through consultation with colleagues across the company.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare, Private dental, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 26 days holiday, Enhanced Family friendly policies + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Fitness reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.