Creative Director, Accelerate Solutions Film
We are Accelerate Solutions Film, an innovative team building custom linear content and technology for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple formats building linear content solutions that incorporate ground breaking technologies like XR, RT3D, Pro Artistry and VFX. We work on a diverse range of formats including Film, Television, VR and other special formats. We also work on VFX pipelines and in the Virtual Production space.
As Creative Director you’ll combine your outstanding hands-on post production skills with a proven ability to motivate your team to deliver remarkable work. You will develop ground-breaking creative concepts and demonstrate intuitive problem-solving skills, while overseeing project design all the way through execution.
You will be jumping into projects with a selection of great clients and also work seamlessly across internal teams to deliver superb results. You will help lead the collaborative efforts of the project’s creative influence on AR/VR, VFX and other linear content production, driving teams to massively over-deliver, every time.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead day-to-day operations of a specialized creative artist team, including setting priorities, assigning resources, and ensuring project goals are achieved.
- Oversee and provide daily management of the creative output of your team, including guiding design direction, interaction, and methodology.
- Take a creative leadership role for at least one top-tier client, and own creative facets of new business pitches, proposal development, and project initiation.
- Oversee simultaneous projects from inception to completion, reviewing project plans, being hands-on in the design and deliverables.
- Identify and implement process improvements to meet project and team needs.
What we’re looking for
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Proven track record to mentor and develop skills in junior and intermediate digital designers.
- Strong industry connections and network.
- 10-15 years of VFX experience and/or delivery of over 15 films.
- Solid understanding of post-production processes and project management.
- Effective communication across. small and large groups at all levels of a client-facing organization.
- Ability to negotiate and coordinate across subject areas.
You might also have
- Knowledge of real-time 3D technology
- Previous AR/VR work
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.