We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms building digital twin and metaverse solutions that incorporate ground breaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, transportation, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
As Creative Director you’ll combine your outstanding hands-on design skills with a proven ability to motivate your team to deliver remarkable work.
We’ll expect you to develop ground-breaking creative concepts and demonstrate intuitive problem-solving skills, while overseeing project design all the way through execution.
You will be jumping into projects with a selection of great clients and also work seamlessly across internal teams to deliver superb results. You will help lead the collaborative efforts of the project’s creative on AR/VR, mobile and multi-platform projects, driving teams to massively over-deliver, every time.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage day-to-day operations of a design team, including setting priorities, assigning resources, and ensuring project goals are achieved.
- Oversee and provide daily management of the creative output of your team, including guiding design direction, interaction, and methodology.
- Take a creative leadership role in at least one top-tier client, and participate in the creative role of new business pitches, proposal development, and project initiation.
- Overseeing simultaneous projects from inception to completion, reviewing project plans, being hands-on in the design and the work you're doing.
- Identify and implement process improvements to meet project and team needs.
What we’re looking for
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Proven track record to mentor and develop skills in junior and intermediate digital designers.
- Solid understanding of design process and project management.
- Communicate effectively in small and large groups at all levels of a client organization.
- Ability to negotiate and coordinate across subject areas.
You might also have
- Knowledge of real-time 3D technology
- Previous AR/VR work
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.