Creative Team Lead, Mobile UA
Job Title:Creative Team Lead, Mobile UA
As a Creative Lead (Video) you will coordinate all Call of Duty & Warzone video assets crafted for Marketing and Studio teams that are produced by Marketing Creative. This role acts both as a project manager and people manager, responsible for leading artists to help produce industry-leading content with a focus on trailers, paid social and organic social media assets. You will be supervising the creation and maintaining of campaign-level creative across multiple asset types and customer groups. You are also a thought-leader, setting an example for the entire creative team while providing guidance, mentorship, and unlocking new creative techniques across subject areas and workflows to push creative forward. This position reports into the Associate Creative Director, Video and will work closely with 3D artists (Cinema 4D, Unreal Engine), editors, capture directors, sound designers, motion graphic artists, designers, copywriters, internal collaborators and external partners.
- Provide creative direction on trailers and video content ranging across fields of gameplay capture, editorial, sound design, music editing, and post FXs.
- Collaborate closely with multiple leads on creative strategy for upcoming campaigns. Partner with other leads and creative producers to strategize content.
- Ability to concept, develop, and pitch full media campaigns while maintaining continuity across multiple types of executions.
- Write, review, and revise outlines, storyboards, shot lists, and other video-supporting documentation.
- Lead by example and with positive influence a team of leads and artists that are both full-time and contract. Fully run projects from start to finish and delegate efficiently.
- Ensure industry-leading quality through effective creative direction and hands-on contribution.
- Experience leading creative teams with the ability to give clear and effective feedback. Encourage as a leader through peer influence and example-setting.
- Authority in editing with Adobe Premiere CC, with intermediate to advanced knowledge in After Effects. Supporting knowledge in Photoshop, and other relevant editorial software and plugins.
- Foundational knowledge of full film or game trailer production, including cinematography, game-capture, sound design, and motion graphics.
- Experience leading long and short from trailer production including concepting, pitching, resource management and client interaction.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints and prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy.
- Support producers, account coordinators, and other artists in all aspects of production.
- Passion for gaming with a deep knowledge of Call of Duty & Warzone and the first-person genre as well as a passion for the craft with a willingness to chip in at all stages of production.
- Open to feedback, good listener, and able to give and take creative critique.
- Strong creative conceptualization with a solutions focused demeanor.
- Portfolio demonstrating original, high-quality video and media campaign work - 3D characters a plus.
- 5+ years of professional experience in the gaming entertainment industry, leading equivalent forms of assets at either internal/external marketing services or creative agencies.
- 2+ years of management experience coordinating creatives.
- College degree in the requisite field or equivalent experience preferred.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to crafting a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
About Activision Blizzard
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people to experience happiness, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun, and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. Celebrating diversity is at the core of our culture and ensures we can build games for players of a diverse set of backgrounds in the 190 countries our games are played.
As a member of the Fortune 500 and as a component company of the S&P 500, we have an outstanding track record of delivering superior shareholder returns for over 30 years.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.