Creator Data Operations Manager
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Creator Data Ops Manager. The role is equal parts strategy and analytics as it will involve working with multiple groups within the Global Creators team – the marketing arm focused on influencers' relationship and marketing. Supporting a culture of data-informed decisions will be at the heart of everything you do. A successful Creator Data Ops Manager will work with stakeholders to unearth key insights that solve business needs.
The main objective is to generate meaningful understandings of creators' data as well as help implement efficient data processes including verification, data enrichment, and reporting. The ideal candidate will have experience in a data-centric role, strong communication skills, and great attention to detail, with bonus points for having a passion for gaming and online influencers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive constant data evolution by partnering up with data teams across the Ubisoft ecosystem (Data Science, Marketing Analytics, and Ubisoft Data teams)
- Challenge the status quo related to the data flow and current integration
- Have a deep understanding of creators' data in relation to business needs, support the creator team with insights for various reports/dashboards
- Identify and promote opportunities to improve creator strategies based on analysis, be the evangelist for data-driven decision making, test and learn methodology, and overall data literacy within the team and partners
- Follow discrepancies in data to the source and document findings
- Collaborate with WW Creator teams to standardize global tracking and reporting
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- ·Three (3) or more years in an analytical role working with data, enjoy problem-solving and research
- Relevant knowledge in the field of Management Information Systems, Statistics, Data Science, or other related quantitative fields
- Advanced knowledge of SQL in building and maintaining ETL process and query optimization
- Strong written and verbal skills to effectively communicate to both business and technical teams, defining business requirements and conveying key insights from complex analysis
- Experience building impactful and intricate dashboards in Tableau is a must
- Great attention to detail and accuracy with data
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
- Hybrid office/ remote work opportunity
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct