Culture, Diversity&Inclusion Project Manager
Jan 27, 2023
Join us and become part of our growing Culture Diversity Inclusion team. We’re looking for a committed, thoughtful and quality driven person to co-create a unique RED culture.
You’ll have a chance to work in an amazing team and coordinate/implement our D&I projects and initiatives.
Do you get dizzy just thinking about all the creative ideas you want to bring to life? Are you the kind of person that doesn’t mind getting your hands dirty and has a real passion for inclusive culture? If the answer is YES - this job is for YOU! Take a chance and don’t make us wait any longer!
- Planning and implementing of various diversity projects and initiatives.
- Working with managers, HR Team to create a diverse and authentic culture, allowing CDP RED to attract and retain the best employees possible.
- Selecting and cooperating with external experts (think tanks, NGOs, training providers).
- Evaluating and analysing feedback and key metrics to measure the effectiveness of D&I initiatives.
- Researching innovations, benchmarks and analysis key metrics within creating diverse and inclusive environment.
- Being a guardian of CDP RED’s values.
- Real passion for the diversity, equity, & inclusion.
- Knowledge of trends and best practices in the D&I area.
- 3+ year of work experience, preferably in human resources or D&I efforts.
- Excellent listening, communication and team‐building skills.
- Excels at multi-tasking, planning and organizing, can prioritize work activities.
- Very good level of English.
Nice to have
- Experience in implementing diversity and inclusion programs at all levels of an organisation preferred.
- Project management 2+ years.
- Experience with training, facilitation and change initiatives.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- REDs have access to the cafeteria platform through which they can receive subscription benefits, additional medical packages or vouchers and codes to shops and cinemas.
- Merch — gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Health checks — tests and vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.