Customer Experience Manager, (D2P)
Under the supervision of the Director of Experience, the Customer Experience Manager for Direct to Player (D2P) (Subscription service and Store) leads the activation of audience-based strategies to provide gamers a great experience at every touchpoint and build a positive long-term relationship with consumers. This person will work and collaborate closely with multiple cross-functional stakeholders (Business, Marketing, CRM, Ubisoft Connect, IT & Customer Service) and act as an operational leader to optimize the customer journeys and implement key retention tactics.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, solution-oriented team player skilled in communicating data-driven recommendations and managing multiple priorities. The Customer Journey Specialist will report to this position and will help achieve and execute the following goals.
Please note that this is a 9 months contract
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Define and implement customer journey best practices:
- Define, map and implement integrated key customer journeys and flows to optimize satisfaction, conversion, engagement, retention and customer lifetime value.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver strategies that follow customer journey best practices across all channels, throughout our player’s lifecycle.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build personas and audience strategies with personalized activations while being part of the global customer experience.
Elaborate and execute the retention strategy:
- Define requirements, centralize customers feedbacks, lead research and analyses and collaborate to deliver differentiated experiences for key audiences.
- Collaborate in the evolution of a loyalty program that improves customer engagement.
Drive for results and constant improvements:
- Collaborate with analytics teams to develop automatic dashboarding and work on insightful KPIs and analysis to showcase results and ROI of each initiative.
- Communicate insights, key results and recommendations on a regular basis.
- Promote teamwork based on shared goals and build commitment to those goals by being an ambassador of consumer experiences and their repeat engagement, promote achievements.
Understanding the Ubisoft ecommerce and web ecosystem:
- A key part of this role is to understand and master the different customer touchpoints (website, launcher, subscription, 1st party partners).
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Relevant professional experience in developing customer journeys, loyalty programs, CRM and/or lifecycle management, or related function.
- Knowledge of customer-centric journey mapping.
- E-commerce experience.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, rigorous attention to detail and bias for customer-centric planning.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel and Power point) and knowledge of web analytics platform (Google analytics or Adobe analytics).
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to give clear direct feedback, set clear expectations and connect with people on a personal level.
- Solid knowledge and interest of the gaming industry and Ubisoft games.
WHAT TO SEND OUR WAY :
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct