Customer Service Representative
Millions of creators harness Unity to reach billions of players and consumers. We are accelerating the development and investment in tools and features for artists, with products such as Wētā Digital Tools, Ziva Dynamics, SpeedTree, and more to be announced, to make the entire process of crafting real-time, interactive graphics, content and experiences more intuitive and accessible to creators and artists.
Are you passionate about helping customers succeed? If yes, we are searching for a Customer Support Associate for our Professional Artistry team. In this role, you will become familiar with multiple customer touchpoints and develop the expertise to resolve customer questions and problems. You will also develop and maintain knowledge bases and document repeated issues for action by product teams to support continued improvement in our customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Support online customer evaluations with trials, demo assets and links to learning content and engage with customers at key points following significant interactions
- Assist enterprise customers with license fulfillment and online customers with account creation, order creation for product evaluation.
- Generate product licenses and renewals and support customers with technical support issues related to licensing
- Connect customers with Revenue, Product, Marketing or other teams as needed to fulfill customer needs and opportunities for collaboration
- Work with our Customer Experience team to update the customer knowledge base and FAQs with input from Product Management and report ongoing support issues to the internal development team and product manager to help assess product improvement opportunities
What we’re looking for
- You enjoy solving hard problems for customers
- You’re organized and adept at using technology to simplify work
- You feel at home building networks and being connected across different teams
- You have experience working with a CRM application, software licensing, or similar digital system
- You are a good listener and clear communicator
You might also have
- Good comprehension of technical documentation and are skilled at solving tech issues
- Knowledge of digital content creation tools
- Familiarity with entertainment production for linear media or interactive content
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.