Customer Service Supervisor
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Cat Daddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, problem solvers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
OVERVIEW: Our Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for handling 2K’s highest level of service issues to ensure our customer’s escalations are resolved in an effective and timely manner. You provide knowledge and expertise to 2K’s Tier 1, Tier 2 and Senior Customer Service Representatives, while successfully resolving any service-related issues and ensuring departmental objectives are met. Reports to the Customer Service Manager.
- Be the escalation point for all customer service issues called out from the customer service team.
- Deliver timely, accurate, and supportive follow-up to user questions and issues via Chat and Email
- Have deep knowledge of 2K products and services
- Become the subject matter authority for Customer Service processes and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of troubleshooting PCs, PlayStation, and Microsoft consoles
- Detail all incidents in Zendesk
- Handle incidents to closure
- Interact effectively with customers and internal developers
- Issue discounts or merchandise as part of our CS Strategy
- Raise issues as needed
- Assist in generating training materials and customer-facing documentation.
- Provide mentorship, training, and overall guidance to Customer Service Associates
- Work with management on customer service initiatives
- Help the team with other tasks as needed
- Implement and promote a culture of Customer Service throughout the company.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.
- High efficiency with few errors.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills while being adaptive and adaptable to change.
- Proven and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Proven knowledge in project and process management
- Ability to work well in a team environment while motivating associates with integrity and ethics.
- Demonstrates understanding and lives by the departments’ core values with adherence to Company policies.
- Consistently provides a positive role model to associates in terms of work performance, demeanor and attendance.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of customer service/support experience.
- Understanding and ability to implement effective customer service standards.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Marketing or Advertising or in a related field or significant experience in customer service with emphasis in gaming.
- Substantial previous customer support experience in an online environment.
- Advanced trouble shooting/problem solving ability.
- Continuous pattern of professional development and learning.
- Expertise with Zendesk, helpdesk software or issue/bug tracking tools.
- Gamer that loves video games!
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.