Customer Success Engineer, SyncSketch
SyncSketch is a real-time collaboration platform for creatives. Our tools enhance the visual feedback process for studios, clients, agencies, and students, by delivering a creative review environment without limitations.
We are searching for a highly driven, technically minded team member to join our customer success team at Unity. Customer Success is our presence on the ground, interacting with clients to tackle any adoption and integration concerns, and working internally with product & engineering teams to ensure a positive experience for the customer.
As a CSE, you enjoy and value conversations with end-users and know how meaningful such conversations are in supporting their success. You feel comfortable doing product demonstrations and answering detailed product questions for everyone from Creative Leadership to IT/Administration, Pipeline Developers, and End Users. Ideally, you understand the nuances of how each of these stakeholders contribute differently to the ultimate adoption and expansion of a creative tool within their organization.
At Unity, we recognize that diversity in backgrounds & experience makes our team stronger. Even if you do not meet all of the listed qualifications, we still encourage you to apply and share how your experience would be a great match for this role.
If helping customers learn and be successful with SyncSketch, driving adoption and expansion, is a challenge that inspires you, then let’s talk!
What you’ll be doing
- Become the foremost authority on all things SyncSketch, learning our software inside and out, and mastering an understanding of its uses across different types of organizations
- Be the technical lead for onboarding our customers from our first kickoff call until SyncSketch is fully launched, coordinating and supporting technical implementation tasks for new customers
- Partner with the Customer Success Manager and Solution Architects to ensure a smooth transition from pre-sales, provide an excellent onboarding experience, and handle customer escalations
- Work closely with our support team to answer customer questions and support tickets, and collect lessons learned in the form of Knowledge Base documentation and self-service capabilities
- Consolidate customer feedback and feature requests from customers and communicate them to our Product team
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrated experience in a customer-facing technical role in the Games, Animation, VFX or Film/TV industries
- Strong experience building and working with content production pipelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to understand and explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Experience working with APIs
You might also have
- Experience using SyncSketch in a production environment
- Working knowledge of digital video and audio technologies, production management or DCC software solutions
- Experience working on a fully remote, distributed team
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.