Data Analyst – Player & Live Analytics - Publishing (M/NB/W)
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Data Analyst to join the Player & Live Analytics team, within the Finance & Analytics department of Ubisoft’s Publishing entity. She/He is responsible for developing data analytics and modeling solutions to understand game performance and key business behaviors, such as player engagement, retention, and monetization for a portfolio of games.
You are a high-performing individual with an analytical mind that thrives in delivering solutions to complex problems. You have an affinity for data and analytics in support of driving business decisions. You also have a strong aptitude for problem solving and creative solutions.
- Analyze business performance through advanced analytics questions and effectively communicate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Setup efficient data transformation processes to facilitate analysis and use of large volumes of data
- Develop models to forecast acquisition, retention, and monetization at player level through player behavior analysis and impact assessment of content releases
- Explore player data proactively and suggest new ways of assessing performance of games: patterns, relationships and trends
- Collaborate with other teams (Executive Publishing, Finance Analytics, Ubisoft Data Office…) to identify strategic business questions, key metrics, and actionable insights
You have a strong bias towards action, enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive business impact. You have the technical skills to surface insights quickly, and the interpersonal skills to communicate those insights in a way that persuades action.
- Background in Economics, Math, or similar quantitative discipline
- Experience in quantitative analysis roles (data modeling, data visualization, statistics, predictive modeling…)
- Excellent analytical skills and business judgment to model sophisticated scenarios and explain insights to key stakeholders
- Proficient in SQL (R or Python knowledge a plus)
- Video Game industry experience in Free to Play or Mobile is a plus (business/user acquisition models)
This position is based in Saint-Mandé (Métro St Mandé - line 1 / RER Chateau De Vincennes - line A)
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.