In this role, you’ll be joining the Hosting services department of Ubisoft Global is who are tasked to bring their expertise to life in our dynamic team of gaming & tech enthusiasts.
As the Data Center Facilities Manager, you’ll be responsible for the proper operations of Ubisoft Data Center facilities including Ubisoft owned locations and collocation sites. As part of your responsibilities, you will:
- Manage all aspects such as electromechanical, maintenance and security of Ubisoft owned Data Centers;
- Manage relationships and contracts with Collocation Data Centers;
- Manage rack Urbanization;
- Establish and maintain a capacity management strategy considering multiple aspects such as growth and Investment;
- Define operating procedures for internal and external technicians (teams;
- Act as the main point of contact to gather requirements from Data Centers users;
- Participate in designing new concepts;
- Participate in the creation of new Data Centers for Ubisoft whether it’s Collocation and owned Data Centers;
- Work with our Global network of Data Center Facilities Managers to implement best practices;
- Participate in deploying monitoring capabilities;
- Train the teams on basic safety procedures.
- Demonstrated experience, expertise through previous work, certifications and/or studies working with large-scale data centers. Experts with data center cooling, power and UPS, fire suppression, cabling and racking;
- Data center lexicon, electrical and HVAC and green IT initiative knowledge;
- Organized, detail-oriented, stress management in emergency situations as well as the capacity to learn new technologies;
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills as well as the capacity to interface with suppliers and 3rd parties;
- Written and oral command in both English and French.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.