Data Producer Women’s Football
Data Producer Women’s Football EA SPORTS™ FC
We are EA.
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people to make this happen.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection & Licensing group is looking for an Assistant Producer with expert knowledge and passion for football. Our mission is to make our games as authentic as possible, and that's why we want YOU. As the next Assistant Producer, you will report to the Head of Women's Football Data in our international and diverse group.
- You will edit/check/test/tune the team and player data in the online database on a constant basis.
- You will oversee the English women's league, WSL, exported to the videogame and other football products of EA.
- You will help build and maintain a database for players and clubs.
- You will have a finger on the pulse on the world of football and assist game team producers with campaign support.
- You will communicate with team colleagues in Canada and UK.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Strong interest and knowledge of football, in particular English women's football.
- 3+ years of football data editing experience.
- 2+ years of Project Management or Product Coordination experience.
- Used to work in environment that values collaboration and with remote teams.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Great team spirit.
- Great compensation package.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Hybrid work model with flexible working hours.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include free games, fitness expense reimbursement and free public transportation.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today with a cover letter and CV in English!