Deal Operations Analyst
Unity Technologies is looking for an analytical, detail oriented, and motivated individual to join the Accelerate Solutions Studio Management team as a Deal Operations Analyst!
The Unity Accelerate Solutions team is a fast growing 800+ team delivering Real-time 3D professional services globally (B2B professional/consulting services). Our team works across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT! We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
In this role, you will help drive complex sales process end-to-end operationally: opportunity intake, opportunity review, approval process, contracting process, invoicing process. Your role is to run this time-sensitive process involving multiple teams smoothly on the day-to-day, and find and implement continuous improvement opportunities to find efficiencies.
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee Opportunity Intake and Contract Management for Accelerate Solutions, helping drive a large pipeline of opportunities. Work with cross functional teams to drive end-to-end processes along (Program Management, Financial Planning and Analysis, Project Management, Legal, Revenue Accounting, etc.).
- Adhoc timely resolution of business critical issues and errors arising throughout the sales life cycle or delivery life cycle of a Professional Services project.
- Assist in configuration of Salesforce CPQ module for contract billing and pricing related activities, ensuring data integrity of our sales opportunities. Configuring and tracking invoices using CRM systems like Salesforce, etc.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative business analysis; create and oversee dashboards and other reports to track key business metrics.
- Drive continuous improvement in operational sales processes (can include for example designing new business workflows, migrating processes to new tools), and require ability to document current process, requirement gatherings to identify gaps/pain-points and desire state, and cross-functional collaboration to implement new systems/tools. Delivery of sales enablement training related to Accelerate Solutions deal process
What we’re looking for
- Ability to learn and effectively use new IT systems (Salesforce, Air Table, JIRA, confluence). Business insight and analytical skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel comfortably using functions such as pivot tables, vlookups, computation formulae, etc.
- High degree of accountability : Autonomous, a self-learner and self accountable. You will be working in a different timezone from your manager, and should be comfortable managing your own daily tasks.
- Proactive and Committed: You take initiative and have a bias towards action, you naturally find continuous improvement opportunities and take initiative to implement them
- Keen interest in applying technology in a business setting to improve efficiency and help others work more effectively. Excellent communication and people skills: ability to build relationships and work as a team cross-functionally
- Able to work under pressure and meet month-end, quarter-end and year-end deadlines for order processing and other operations activities.
You might also have
- Background in Business Analysis, Operations Management, Merchandise planning, Supply chain operations, Legal Operations, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Familiarity with B2B Sales teams, financial modelling or revenue forecasting, and Sales cycle funnels. Experience working with and supporting sales teams an asset. Familiarity with
- Familiarity with or knowledge of Professional Services in the technology/software industry.
Gross base salary (USD): 65,600-88,700*
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.