Deal Operations Associate, EMEA
We are looking for a Deal Operations Associate to join our Global Sales Operations team. In this role, you will primarily support our regional Quote to Cash process, working closely with our Sales teams and other key partners to help execute, operationalise and close complex deals! You will serve as a point of contact for our sales organisation, channel partners, and other business unit teams who require support, including questions, guidance, and knowledge.
To ensure operational excellence and user satisfaction, both internally and externally, by providing standard processes, supporting automation implementation, and solving hard problems in a collaborative team effort to encourage growth and strengthen business scalability ultimately.
What you’ll be doing
- Enable success of the sales organisation by processing orders and performing various operational activities for the opportunity to cash process
- Utilise Salesforce and various tools to assist with opportunity/quote creation & management while ensuring data accuracy
- Coordinate and connect with Sales Representatives, Sales Operations, Finance, Legal & Customers through various sales activities
- Document and communicate challenges from a customer-facing & Sales perspective, establishing solutions on a regular basis
- Co-own enablement sessions & operations projects to eliminate barriers and smooth processes to drive exponential growth and increase efficiency
What we’re looking for
- Self-Motivated with a willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
- A strong and proactive approach to tasks that can be proven in taking accountability with small and big initiatives
- Experience in complex order management and collaboration with various business partners
- Understanding of contracting terms and compliance requirements for booking processes
You might also have
- Experience in supporting a SaaS Business
- Salesforce / CRM tool knowledge
- Zuora Billing experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Immigration - Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.