Demo Crew Demoist (Temporary)
Looking for a fun and exciting opportunity to work in the gaming industry? Do you have a passion for video games, a positive attitude, and excellent communication skills? Ubisoft is looking for top-notch video game Demoists to join our Ubisoft Demo Crew.
The Ubisoft Demo Crew is a team of professional game Demoists responsible for overseeing guest experiences at Ubisoft corporate, press, and consumer events. As a member of the Demo Crew, you will help the Ubisoft Events Team guide attendees through virtual and live (pending safe return) game demo experiences at events in your area.
This role is a contract/part-time, hourly role with flexibility to determine when you work based on event availabilities and staffing requirements. The role opens up to new hires throughout the year based on event needs. We welcome you to apply, but please note that even if this role is currently open, you may not immediately hear back from us until we are looking for new Demoists in your area. The Demo Crew fosters a supportive, fun, and professional community with fellow players and fans like you and we can’t wait for you to join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Demonstrating gameplay and providing friendly and accurate guidance to players throughout their demo journey
- Be an expert in the game, controls, release dates, factsheets, scripts, or any other details relevant to the event (Paid hands-on training is provided prior to events)
- Collaborate with Demo Leads, other Demoists on your team, and Ubisoft Events and IT to ensure attendees have the best possible experience
- As an ambassador for the Ubisoft brand, you will be expected to maintain a high level of professionalism and knowledge of Ubisoft games
- Maintain a pleasant and friendly demeanor for extended periods of time while demo-ing a game
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Be 18 years or older
- Reside in the Continental US and be authorized to work in the US
- Have hard-wired (ethernet) internet connection
- Have a PC setup (Gaming PC preferred, but not required)
- Have a flexible work schedule*
- Have a passion for gaming!
- *Cannot be employed by a direct Ubisoft competitor
- Experience in Discord
- Management experience
- Experience in the video game industry
- Experience with Ubisoft games
Salary is $15 per hour. You will be eligible for OT.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.