Design QA Specialist
Design QA Specialist
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We are PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, the global battle royale phenomenon! Since the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners!
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more. We are also creating a new game here, with a growing development team working on a brand-new IP.
PUBG Amsterdam is looking for a Design QA Specialist to join our team working on an entirely new project. As part of the Amsterdam team, you will be embedded within the development team, providing ongoing support throughout all stages of production mainly to the Design and Narrative teams. A successful candidate will work closely with developers to consult on quality issues and provide testing support.
Basic Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good communication skills.
- A good understanding of gameplay mechanics.
- Knowledge of PC and console game development.
- Unreal Engine 4 or 5 editor proficiency.
- Understanding and experience with different techniques for testing games.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and how they can be applied to ensure the highest possible quality and maximum efficiency.
- Fluent in English.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work full-time in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
What ideally we’re looking for:
- Experience working with bug-trackers (JIRA preferably).
- Several years’ experience working in a game development environment.
- An interest in the FPS genre.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!