Design Verification for GCP/GCDV
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
MTS Silicon Design Engineer (Verification for GCP/GCDV)
AMD GCP team is a global GFX IP verification team and responsible to deliver high verification quality GFX IP for all AMD Graphic products. You will work together with the global GCP teams on Graphic level verification and mainly focus on Graphic Testbench developement and functional verification, partial on performance and HWEMU verification. You need to develop and maintain a mixed UVM/C++ GFX IP testbench and the whole verification environment build and validation. You may also need to be involved to a set of GFX system level feature verification.
Strong UVM and C++ modelling experience. Familiar with ASIC verification flow, has basic RTL design knowledge. Strong debug and problem-solving skills. Has good communication skills and good at teamwork. Be able to work both independently and coordinate with internal and external teams.
- Work as a GFX IP verification engineer.
- Work closely with Architecture and Design teams to understand relevant features and the basic design knowledge.
- UVM/C++ Testbench development and maintenance.
- Write Verification plan including test plan and responsible for verification quality.
- Debugging RTL, ENV/TB and Test bugs and improve regression passrate based on schedule request
- Create and collect cover-points to drive both code and functional coverage closure.
- Good at SystemVerilog, C/C++ language and UVM methodology
- Good at Makefile and script, at least one, e.g. Shell, TCL, Perl or python
- Experience/Background on CPU/GPU is a plus
- Experience with Verilog/SystemVerilog design is a plus
- Strong communication skill and teamwork is desired
- Strong problem-solving skill is desired
- Passion to work efficient and improve the current methodology
- Good at written and spoken English
- Master is preferred, or Bachelor major in EE, CS, or neighboring area.
Shanghai, Pudong, Zhangjiang
Requisition Number: 148041
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design