Developer Support Engineer
Unity provides a growing range of products to our customers as solutions for use in industries beyond games. For example, Pixyz, Reflect and Forma. These products complement the core Unity Engine and Editor used by thousands of developers worldwide.
Unity's Customer Success Everywhere facilitates these products' adoption reactively and proactively. In our team, we support customers deploying Unity products into enterprise environments, with dedicated setup assistance.
We are looking for a developer support engineer with experience in corporate IT settings and network security, to help customers get up and running with the entire Unity product range, plus provide technical support for the products themselves.
You will need good problem-solving skills, curiosity, teamwork and a desire to learn, as the role requires supporting other products of the Unity portfolio in the field of Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Operation (AECO). Customer support is done via online tickets, video calls/conferences and occasionally onsite.
This is a permanent position based in our Seoul office.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
What you’ll be doing
- Efficiently provide technical support and solutions across Unity’s deployment platforms and a variety of applications
- Working alongside enterprise customers' IT department, supervise the technical onboarding process according to the Unity network requirements.
- Be the first point of contact for technical inquiries from customers, using the Zendesk ticketing system to handle and prioritise issues.
- Maintain excellent relations between the Products Support team and other departments within Unity.
- Contribute to the documentation and other resource materials
What we’re looking for
- Experience configuring Proxy and Firewall in corporate environments
- Willingness to learn new skills and areas of Unity
- Passion and determination to tackle customer problems
- Excellent written and spoken Korean & English communication and listening skills.
- Able to manage your own time effectively, set priorities and work independently towards a goal.
You might also have
- Customer-facing, technical support, or QA experience.
- Interest in, or experience with developing games/apps with Unity.
- Previous experience in AECO sector
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.