Create Capture is a highly engaged content creation team within EA. For over 25 years our innovation, passion, and development in performance, volumetric and character scanning has created excellent content and user experiences for many of EA's AAA franchises.
Create Capture is full of pioneers and creatives who are passionate about their craft and committed to overcome any challenge. Teamwork and Quality are a part of the department's core values.
Create Capture is a distributed team with studios based in Vancouver, Los Angeles and Orlando. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager experienced in entertainment workflow to help us plan and manage innovations that further video game animation and 3D characters.
Reporting to the team leader, the Development Director manages the project plan and budget; guides the team's excellence and quality of work. You are reporting and communicating project risk and identifying opportunities, and reporting project status. You guide the team to overcoming production challenges while driving efficiency and finding new innovations that accomplish project goals and vision.
As a Create Capture Development Director, you need live performance experience, as well as understand the phases of the production pipeline, great with change management, builds strong relationships, uses strategic thinking, and cares deeply about delivering the highest quality product and experience to our team and partners.
You will be successful in this role if:
- Min 8+ years of project management in the entertainment industry(Film, TV VFX) or video games.
- Your feedback challenges peers and can influence a variety of stakeholders across multiple business units.
- You have a quality mindset, and finding ways to continuously improve our delivery through retrospectives
- You promote a creative and supportive environment where people flourish
- You're inclusive, working with a team of professionals to build project plans representative of all stakeholders dependencies align with the project's needs
- You build strong relationships with peers and partners, your communication is regular, feedback clear and collaborate to accomplish development goals
- You maintain a safe and respectful working environment that allows varying perspectives and equal voice, you address personal conflicts with empathy and thoughtful approach
- You've got great problem solving, you think critically and tactfully, you provide solution based approaches to overcome complex challenges
- You create project plans that align the team to project development goals and representative of all stakeholders involved
- You are focused on the success criteria, you manage dependencies that span different development partners at varying management levels
- You are delivery-focused and know how to move teams forward
- You are experience with developing and presenting development proposals and have strong project initiation skills
- You have a performance history of impactful project delivering
- You have familiarity interacting with the performance community and its engagement processes
- Experience working with asset management systems like Shotgrid
- Experience working with project management systems like Monday.com, MS Office, Perforce, Jaas etc.