Development Director II - Ridgeline Games
Ridgeline Games is focused on building rich narrative campaigns with memorable characters and powerful experiences all in the Battlefield universe. We are building a new studio in the Seattle area composed of leaders and talent with a vast array of AAA game dev experience. As we assemble our diverse team, all who have a voice in making great games together, we're looking for a healthy mixture of tempered veterans and young passionate individuals eager to make a difference.
Role Overview: Reporting to the Sr. Development Director we are looking for a Development Director II to manage one of our most exciting games - Battlefield! You are right for this role if you are passionate about solving difficult and fast-moving problems. You can collaborate, often across departments and with peers or partners in other parts of the business. Your greatest strengths are building relationships, strategic thinking, and execution. You like to be challenged and thinking about the future excites you.
- Work with the project leadership team to establish the strategy to meet milestones and important deliverables.
- Work with creative, development, and operations partners to ensure that quality, budgets and timelines are met.
- Help develop an inclusive and diverse team culture based on openness, trust and collaboration.
- Develop project indicators that track project quality, delivery, and predictability.
- Inspire fresh thinking and new ideas to ensure the team has the best organizational structure and processes that allow them to produce high-quality work on time and on budget.
- Promote knowledge sharing, learning, reconciling conflicting goals, sharing resources amongst your team.
- Identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks followed by a coordinated application of resources to minimize and manage risks.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a project manager, with experience in shipping AAA games.
- Skilled leader who can challenge and influence a variety of partners across all levels of organization.
- Self-starter who builds trusted relationships, influences decisions and urgency on important priorities.
- Passionate, you care about the creative process, your teams, and delivering the highest quality software to our fans.
- Excellent change management skills, i.e., comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and work commitments.
- Have passion, energy, enthusiasm to achieve results.
- Self-reflective; acknowledge own experience and experiences of others.
- Strategic thinker, you can think big picture and lead accordingly.
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, and of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.