Development Director - Ridgeline Games
Ridgeline Games is focused on building rich narrative campaigns with memorable characters and powerful experiences all in the Battlefield universe. We are building a new studio in the Seattle area composed of leaders and talent with a vast array of AAA game dev experience. As we assemble our diverse team, all who have a voice in making great games together, we're looking for a healthy mixture of tempered veterans and young passionate individuals eager to make a difference.
Role Overview: Reporting to the Sr. Development Director we are looking for a Development Director I to manage one of our most exciting games - Battlefield! You are right for this role if you are passionate about solving difficult problems. You can collaborate, often across departments and with peers or partners in other parts of the business. Your greatest strengths are building relationships, and execution. You like to be challenged and thinking about the future excites you.
- Develop the project schedule to ensure the production milestones are delivered as planned.
- Plan with the team, create and assign tasks and track the daily production status.
- Help develop an inclusive and diverse team culture based on openness, trust and collaboration.
- Develop project indicators that track project quality, delivery, and predictability.
- Promote knowledge sharing, learning, reconciling conflicting goals, sharing resources amongst your team.
- Identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks followed by a coordinated application of resources to minimize and manage risks.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a project manager.
- Self-starter who builds trusted relationships, influences decisions and urgency on priorities.
- Passionate, you care about the creative process, your teams, and delivering the highest quality software to our fans.
- Change management skills, i.e., comfortable with ambiguity, yet able to help set priorities and work commitments.
- Have passion, energy, enthusiasm to achieve results.
- Self-reflective; acknowledge own experience and experiences of others.
The following are required as part of the application process:
- Apply online with resume
- Provide web link on resume for online portfolio (required)
- As part of the application process, we may ask you to complete a test
- This may be an Art, Audio, Design, or Writing test
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $113,900 - $179,300
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.