Development Manager, FIFA Live (12 mo co-op)
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
- You will help develop project schedules
- You will help manage team capacity plans, project scoping and change requests
- Report on project status and team metrics
- You will assess and communicate on status of risk
- Evolve processes and update the corresponding documentation
- You will support game production, engineering and design team with their daily requirements
- You are in the process of completing a Degree in Business Management, Computer Science or equivalent
- Enjoy working with a variety of teams, including team members across different time zone
- Work with others in a team-oriented environment and be an individual contributor
- Navigate quickly changing project requirements and real-time feedback
- Cares about games and delivering a high-quality gamer experience
- 1+ years of experience in Project Management, Product Management, games/software development
- Advanced skills in Excel (can perform complex functions), JIRA or Monday.com
- Interest in FIFA Ultimate Team is an asset