Development Manager, Hyderabad
Remote work: No
Electronic Arts is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres. We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Development Technology & Solutions
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide
As QA Development Manager, you manage the QA plan from end to end for a product or major service/feature. You will scope strategizing for the QA business on the project, functionality testing planning, execution, and reporting on one or more projects under management. You will be involved in process improvement plans and improve on efficiency and level of quality while keeping a partnership with all partners. You will also be the user of data and Indicators and bring it into practice.
- Manage the planning, execution, and reporting processes of QA team.
- Work with other teams (Game Development, Compliance, Certification, Localization) and the project owner to ensure the teams are working as efficiently as possible.
- Complete testing for projects and comprehensive bug tracking and reporting.
- Monitor and evaluate team members performance and take corrective actions as and when needed.
- Identify risks and take necessary actions to address them or raise concerns to the management team.
- Measure on quality assurance metrics.
- Use metrics to anticipate issues affecting the health or quality of the game, and to some extent, the team.
- Coordinate across a diverse team to ensure that deliverables and goals are met.
- Help manage the capacity plan; scheduling and tracking; and change requests.
- Communicate issues, concerns, and successes to partners.
- You will report to the QV Development Director.
- 7+ years of experience in Quality Assurance including 2 or more years in project management.
- 2+ years of experience in people management.
- Experience with project management and bug tracking tools in an agile environment.