Development Manager QV
Electronic Arts India, a leading technology company and video game developer in India, brings together talented individuals from diverse backgrounds with a shared passion for inspiring the world to play.
We prioritize your well-being with our competitive compensation and benefit programs, including potential annual performance bonuses and stock awards, and premium healthcare for you and your loved ones. Apart from our global perks and benefits, you can also take advantage of our vibrant and dynamic studio facility which includes relaxation spaces, games, and a cafeteria to refuel and recharge.
As QA Development Manager, you manage the QA plan from end to end for a product or major service/feature. You will scope strategizing for the QA business on the project, functionality testing planning, execution, and reporting on one or more projects under management. You will be involved in process improvement plans and improve on efficiency and level of quality while keeping a partnership with all partners. You will also be the user of data and Indicators and bring it into practice.
What you'll do:
- Manage the planning, execution, and reporting processes of the QA team.
- Complete testing for projects and comprehensive bug tracking and reporting.
- Measure on quality assurance metrics. Use metrics to anticipate issues affecting the health or quality of the game, and to some extent, the team.
- Identify risks and take necessary actions to address them or raise concerns to the management team.
- Work with other teams (Game Development, Compliance, Certification) and the project owner to ensure the teams are working as efficiently as possible.
- Monitor and evaluate team members performance and take corrective actions as and when needed.
- Help manage the capacity plan; scheduling and tracking; and change requests.
- Communicate issues, concerns, and successes to partners.
- You will report to the QV Development Director.
What you will need to be successful :
- 6+ years of experience in Quality Assurance including 2 or more years in project management.
- 2+ years of experience in people management.
- Experience with project management and bug tracking tools (e.g. Jira) in an agile environment.
- An understanding of game development, interdisciplinary dependencies and associated development risks.
- Experience working within a collaborative team environment.